Thank you for starting your project!
This organization does something pretty unheard of. We connect people who need a highly specific tool with skilled professionals that can create those tools. The profound part is that the people performing this highly valuable work are doing it for free.
NOTE: The end user of the device is the “CLIENT”
Contact information for this project
How would you prefer we contact you?
If you are requesting on be half of the Client (Client's Guardian, Parent, Therapist, Etc.) Leave blank if you are the Client.
Leave blank if you are the Client
Just a few details about your request
Your answer does not affect status of your project.
(use as much space as needed)
(example: daily, weekly etc)
Recipient Release and Waiver of Liability
May We Help (“MWH”) may create an adapted device (the “Product”) for Recipient. In exchange for such Product the Recipient voluntarily executes this Release under the following terms:
- Waiver and Release. I, the Recipient, release and forever discharge MWH or any of its sponsors, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents or volunteers from any claim of liability regarding bodily injury, illness, death, or property damage that may result from use of or reliance on the Product.
- Covenant Not to Sue. I, the Recipient, agrees, for himself/herself, heirs assigns and legal representatives, to release, forever discharge and covenants not to sue MWH, or any of its sponsors, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents or volunteers, for any claim of injury or damage whatsoever resulting from use or reliance on the Product. This covenant not to sue is voluntarily agreed to as a pre-condition for use of the Product.
- Assumption of Risk. I, the Recipient, acknowledge and agree that the Product is provided as-is and that I assume all risks and liability arising from or relating to my use of and reliance on the Product.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. I, the Recipient, acknowledge that the Product is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty. MWH hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, of title, or of non-infringement.
- Products Used in Water. Recipient understands that any Product for use in water requires direct adult supervision at all times.
I, the Recipient or Recipient’s Guardian, as appropriate, have had the opportunity to read and understand this Release and acknowledge that by agreeing to this document, I am waiving certain legal rights.
By checking below, you agree to the terms of your request.